Forum

Changing the Economic goal

Half a century gone! My hope would be that the debate triggers a new thinking to face the next fifty years. The humanity journey of...

La plume du cœur

ZIBYA ISSACK La plume du cœur recèle souvent ses intentions et son état d’âme. Derrière son écriture se cache une personne calme, joviale, ironique, ou...

Who are we to JUDGE ?

My heart was thumping with apprehension as I knocked the Canterbury House front door. What awaited me behind those closed doors? One week ago,...

New Data Protection Rules in the European Union

The recent Facebook Cambridge Analytica scandal made us realise how much strong data protection rules are important for the society as a whole, including...

The three earlier budgets: Absence of reforms

Awaiting Budget 2018-19, it is interesting to have a cursory look at the main aggregates and policy orientations of the earlier budgets of this...

The invisible rider

Zohra Fatemah Buying a motorcycle, which in my case: a small scooter, was above all a pragmatic decision. It was the possibility of easy mobility...

Tolerating the Intolerable: The Silence of the Lambs

Ivann Bibi, Nouveau Front Politik “When the fundamental principles of human rights are not protected, the centre of our institution no longer holds. It is they...

FORTHCOMING BUDGET 2018-2019 : Let’s promote ‘BUDGET SHOPS !’

Ahmad Macky Now that the Budget 2018/2019 is on our doorsteps, thoughts should be given by the government on how to redress certain economic factors...

Why You Forgot 2018 is the Year of the ‘Second Economic Miracle’

Sanjay Jagatsingh ... je pense que vers 2008 nous pouvons réaliser un taux de croissance de 7/8%. Rama Sithanen, 2005 In this context, some people continue to...

PESTICIDES : UN PROJET DE LOI EN DEMI-TEINTE…   

Dr Diplal MAROAM Mieux vaut tard que jamais. Ainsi peut-on qualifier la décision du gouvernement de venir de l’avant avec le Use of Pesticides Bill,...

les plus lus